Make Install StaMPS

peyman heidarian

Oct 21, 2021, 9:10:20 AM10/21/21
to MAINSAR
Hello Guys,
Could anyone please tell me what's wrong with my approach to install StaMPS on Ubuntu?
I used the following code and get....:
$ cd stamps4.1b/src
$ make
$ make install

Thanks in advance
Install StaMPS.png

Tonian Robinson

Oct 21, 2021, 12:32:51 PM10/21/21
to MAINSAR
Here is my terminal after a successful installation using the StaMPS-master files from github:
  1. Installing g++-7
  2. Changing the compiler from CC = g++ to CC = g++-7 in the StaMPS_master/src/Makefile
  3. cd StaMPS_master/src
  4. make
  5. make install
(isce2) toni@laplace:~/WCF_TerraSARX_processing/scenes/HS_021/StaMPS/INSAR_20170513$ whereis stamps
stamps: /home/toni/StaMPS-master/matlab/stamps.m

stamps_installation.png

peyman heidarian

Oct 23, 2021, 8:58:05 AM10/23/21
to MAINSAR
Dear Toni,
Many thanks for your reply.
I've changed the compiler from cc=g++ to cc=g++-7 but still got the same answer.
Would you mind checking my terminal page once more? may you find something wrong.
MakeInstall.png

Tonian Robinson

Oct 23, 2021, 1:30:51 PM10/23/21
to MAINSAR
Hi did you edit the paths in and source your StaMPS_CONFIG.bash or StaMPS_CONFIG.tsch file in the terminal? otherwise, I'm not sure what's wrong!

Hari Shankar

Oct 23, 2021, 9:47:18 PM10/23/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Which Ubuntu version are you using? If it is 20.04, then you have to replace 'into with 'void' before all the functions in calam.c, sells_patch, selsbs_patch.

Hari Shankar

Oct 23, 2021, 10:01:24 PM10/23/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Which Ubuntu version are you using? If it is 20.04, then you have to replace 'into with 'void' before all the functions (cshortswap, cfloatswap, shortstop, floatswap, longswap) in calam.c, sells_patch.c, selsbs_patch.c files under stamps/src.

To avoid further problems in later stages, it is recommended to download stamps from github modified by benjamin Dan /Stamps not from debekaert/Stamps. Still the above correction required. Other modifications have already made by Benjamin.

Hari Shankar

Oct 23, 2021, 10:03:21 PM10/23/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Plz correct one mistake in my earlier emails. int with void
Message has been deleted

peyman heidarian

Oct 24, 2021, 5:05:23 AM10/24/21
to MAINSAR
Dear Hari,
thanks for your helpful comment.
- My Ubuntu version is 19.10. So I do not need to replace ''int'' with ''void'', am I right?

- Could you please share the link of "benjamin Dan /Stamps"? I couldn't find it in Github!

Hari Shankar

Oct 24, 2021, 9:15:17 AM10/24/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Dear Payman

I have not tried it for 19.10. I tried it for 18.04 and when upgraded it into 20.04 directly the such changes were required. For 19.10, I am not sure but you may try it.

Thanks
Hari Shankar

On Sun, 24 Oct 2021, 13:55 peyman heidarian, <peyman...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Hari,
thanks for your helpful comment.
My Ubuntu version is 19.10. So I do not need to replace ''int'' with ''void'', am I right?

Hari Shankar

Oct 24, 2021, 9:21:57 AM10/24/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Yes this is on github only.