Varied Thrush in Milford

Sandi

Jan 25, 2024, 12:34:42 AMJan 25
to Maine birds
Julie Vaillancourt has had a VARIED THRUSH visiting her yard on the Penobscot River multiple times daily this week.  It's feasting on mealworms, and also seems to enjoy the bits of cooked hamburger and hard-boiled eggs she puts out for the crows.  Linda Powell and I got great views on Monday, and Linda has posted pictures on eBird.  Julie welcomes interested birders to come see it, but requests that you call her first at 745-9540 if you'd like to visit. She can give you the address and directions for parking when you call.

andrew...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2024, 10:07:19 AMJan 26
to Maine birds
Nice.  Thanks for posting.  Need one for Maine.  Wish I was up there now.

Andrew