Looking for a New England based pelagic trip during the first half of July

Chris Spurgeon

Apr 12, 2022, 4:50:36 PM4/12/22
to Maine birds
Hi all...

I'll be in Maine (mostly inland near Augusta, but willing to drive) the first two weeks of July and would love to take advantage of my time there to do some pelagic birding. Does anyone know of any pelagic birding trips setting sail from anywhere in New England during that time? I'm doing the afternoon puffin trip by Hardy Boat Cruises out New Harbor, Maine, but I'd love something that's heading further out. Any lead/tips/advice welcome!

Chris Spurgeon
La Crescenta, California
Belgrade Lakes, Maine