Hummingbird

carl small

May 6, 2022, 7:33:55 AM5/6/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
First sighting of Hummingbird- Life is good
Skip Small
Rockport

Sent from my iPhone

Sharon F.

May 6, 2022, 9:18:58 AM5/6/22
to Maine birds
Another in Saco-spiffy looking male...sight for sore eyes!  Sharon in Saco

May 6, 2022, 10:46:27 AM5/6/22
to Maine birds
Chiming in because when I drew back the curtains a little after 6 this morning a male rubythroat was at the daffodils for my first of the year.

Scott Richardson
Berwick

Linda Scotland

May 6, 2022, 1:02:19 PM5/6/22
to Scott Richardson, Maine birds
We also had two males in Cape Neddick this morning.
Linda Scotland

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2022, at 10:46 AM, Scott Richardson <scot...@gmail.com> wrote:

Chiming in because when I drew back the curtains a little after 6 this morning a male rubythroat was at the daffodils for my first of the year.

Sarah Caputo

May 6, 2022, 6:56:35 PM5/6/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
FOY male Ruby throat in the yard this evening, he inspected the Pulmonaria , forsythia, my pink shirt, some pansies and then settled on the daffodils as the most rewarding meal.
Sarah

Montville

HENRY DONOVAN

May 7, 2022, 1:31:01 PM5/7/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
I was just reading about a first hummingbird at a Scarborough feed and looked up and saw a male at my feeder on Long Island, Casco Bay.
HLD

Sent from my iPad

Boots.

May 7, 2022, 1:58:16 PM5/7/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
My neighbor wrote: ...one buzzed me yesterday in my veggie garden, looking for the feeders.
Male Ruby-throated Hummingbird (RTHU) in Franklin, ME

~Boots.