Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Skowhegan

Marianne Taylor, Skowhegan

May 29, 2019, 3:02:49 PM5/29/19
to Maine birds
This morning there was a lot of flycatcher activity near the river with E Wood-Pewee, Least and a lifer Yellow-bellied.

Scott Richardson

May 29, 2019, 7:39:25 PM5/29/19
to Marianne Taylor, Skowhegan, Maine birds
Congratulations. It was my lifer yellow-bellied flycatcher day today too. I’m confident I’ve overlooked this species, even in the past week. I might have missed today’s if it hadn’t gotten right in my face and sung at me.

“Why can’t I find that semipalmated plover that keeps calling?”

Scott

> On May 29, 2019, at 15:02, Marianne Taylor, Skowhegan <anda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This morning there was a lot of flycatcher activity near the river with E Wood-Pewee, Least and a lifer Yellow-bellied.

Andrew Block

Jun 21, 2019, 7:51:24 PM6/21/19
to Maine birds
Hi Marianne,

I'll be in Jay in a few weeks and was interested in seeing the Yellow-bellied Flycatcher.  Where was it along the river you had it?  Any help would be appreciated.

Andrew