Maine Birds

Aloyse Larrabee

Mar 15, 2020, 10:39:12 PM3/15/20
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Every year I copy a list from the computer  to check off the birds I see. It is called "Official Checklist of Maine Birds." I looked for American Robin but the closest I could find was American Thrush. Can someone explain this to  me? Thanks. Aloyse Larrabee, Dexter

Kristen Lindquist

Mar 15, 2020, 11:18:04 PM3/15/20
to Aloyse Larrabee, maine...@googlegroups.com
I dont know where you’re getting that list from, which obviously contains a typo. But here’s a link to the official list compiled by the Maine Bird Records Committee:

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 10:39 PM Aloyse Larrabee <luvbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Every year I copy a list from the computer  to check off the birds I see. It is called "Official Checklist of Maine Birds." I looked for American Robin but the closest I could find was American Thrush. Can someone explain this to  me? Thanks. Aloyse Larrabee, Dexter

Kristen Lindquist

Website: kristenlindquist.com
Haiku blog: www.kristenlindquist.com/blog/

Aloyse Larrabee

Mar 21, 2020, 6:15:00 PM3/21/20
to maine...@googlegroups.com
This afternoon behind a church in Dexter, there was a good sized flock of American Robins and one Song Sparrow.  Aloyse Larrabee, Dexter