Walker WMA - Newfield - 6/3/20

John Liller

Jun 3, 2020, 12:37:36 PM6/3/20
to maine-birds listserve
I recorded the following this morning while atlasing in the Vernon S. Walker WMA off of Mann Rd. in Newfield:

Mourning Dove  4
Ruby-throated Hummingbird  1 - female collecting material
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker  2
Hairy Woodpecker  2
Pileated Woodpecker  1
Eastern Wood-Pewee  1
Alder Flycatcher  3
Great Crested Flycatcher  1
Blue-headed Vireo  2
Red-eyed Vireo  5
Blue Jay  3
American Crow  2
Black-capped Chickadee  5
Tufted Titmouse  1
Red-breasted Nuthatch  3
Gray Catbird  2
Veery  3
Hermit Thrush  4
American Robin  1
Purple Finch  1
Chipping Sparrow  2
Eastern Towhee  1
Ovenbird  14
Black-and-white Warbler  5 - including female collecting material
Nashville Warbler  1
Common Yellowthroat  3
American Redstart  2
Chestnut-sided Warbler  1
Black-throated Blue Warbler  4
Pine Warbler  1
Canada Warbler  2
Scarlet Tanager  2 - pair; female collecting material
Rose-breasted Grosbeak  1

John Liller
Mathematics Department
Goalkeeper Coach, Girls Varsity Soccer
81 Providence St.
Worcester, MA 01604
Phone 508-754-5302
Fax 508-754-6571
john....@worcesteracademy.org

WORCESTER ACADEMY is a co-ed day and boarding school for grades 6 to 12 and postgraduates. Our urban setting, diverse community, and challenging curriculum provide students with a solid, real-world education. Information at www.worcesteracademy.org.