Fish Crow Range State Park Poland ME July 16

Raven Watcher

Jul 23, 2019, 10:56:57 AM7/23/19
to Maine Birds
Hello All,

Sorry for the late post.

Beth and I while cooling off at Range State Park heard and observed at least 3 Fish Crows, Mostly in the pines at the beach front only slightly north of the changing rooms and toilets.

We arrived about 3:30 PM Tuesday July 16 and they were there at that time and until we left around 5 PM.  Ring-billed Gulls were harassing them and they were harassing Ring-billed Gulls as well.

I had not heard of any reports from there.  This will well be worth checking out next Spring.

Would love to hear from anyone who has more info about Fish Crow at this location.

Dan Nickerson
Freeport ME 04032

--
Dan's Natural History Blog: