Fwd: The Webinar on The black Hawk.

Marie Jordan

Oct 18, 2020, 7:39:42 PM10/18/20
to MaineBirds, Marie Jordan
Good evening,

Doug has given me permission to post information on an upcoming webinar by Wildside Nature Tours that you folks might be interested in.
Below are two links that can be used to register for the webinar.  The presentation of this webinar has been delayed several times because of computer issues with the presenter but is now finally a go on Wednesday of this week.

Should you not be able to view it on Wednesday evening, they make all their webinars available on their website soon after the presentation.  I have been enjoying many great nature related webinars produced and posted on the website's of lots of nature related organizations since covid -19 has curtailed my traveling.    I suggest you browse a few sites to find ones that interest you.
Good viewing!!

I am looking forward to this one.