Hummer

Michelle Gregoire

Sep 23, 2023, 6:11:07 PM9/23/23
to maine...@googlegroups.com
One female ruby throated hummingbird is still coming daily to our feeder. Cumberland county.

Craig Kesselheim

Sep 23, 2023, 9:08:11 PM9/23/23
to Michelle Gregoire, maine...@googlegroups.com
1-2 daily at our feeder still; SW Harbor, MDI

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2023, at 6:11 PM, Michelle Gregoire <m4gre...@gmail.com> wrote:

One female ruby throated hummingbird is still coming daily to our feeder. Cumberland county.

flo...@maine.rr.com

Sep 23, 2023, 9:55:11 PM9/23/23
to Craig Kesselheim, maine...@googlegroups.com
We had a younger one at our feeder leave the day after the storm moved through then the following day the female hummingbird left. This is in Cumberland County also.

David Gulick

Sep 23, 2023, 10:23:45 PM9/23/23
to flo...@maine.rr.com, Craig Kesselheim, maine...@googlegroups.com
Multiple hummingbirds on Monhegan Island today.

On Sep 23, 2023, at 9:55 PM, flo...@maine.rr.com wrote:

We had a younger one at our feeder leave the day after the storm moved through then the following day the female hummingbird left. This is in Cumberland County also.

Julie Perrin

Sep 24, 2023, 11:37:05 AM9/24/23
to flo...@maine.rr.com, Craig Kesselheim, maine...@googlegroups.com
1 hummer seen today and Brown Thrasher and at least 2 Eastern Towhee continue here in Standish yard(Cumberland County)

-- Julie Perrin

FYI: New Email address, please update your contacts! <jafp...@gmail.com>

Sean S

Sep 24, 2023, 12:46:28 PM9/24/23
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Here in Hiram (Oxford County) there's still a female that's regularly visiting the feeder and phlox flowers.  Seen several times today.

Sean Smit