This Week's Highlights and New Arrivals, 4/18-24

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch

Apr 24, 2020, 9:23:40 PM4/24/20
to Maine-birds
Hi all,

My highlights this week were migrant and local raptors, feeder activity, and the continuing early migrants, plus one immature Northern Goshawk on a Wood Duck carcass at Morgan Meadow WMA on 4/24.

My personal first of years this week were limited to:
- 1 Brown Thrasher, Highland Road, Brunswick, 4/18.
- 1 Eastern Towhee, our feeders at home in Pownal, 4/21
- 2 Field Sparrows, Bradbury-Pineland Corridor Trail, Pownal, 4/23.
- 1 LOUISIANA WATERTHRUSH, Morgan Meadow WMA, 4/24.

-Derek

Derek and Jeannette Lovitch
Freeport Wild Bird Supply
541 Route One, Suite 10