American Three-toed Woodpecker

Jeremy Coleman

Jun 2, 2019, 8:25:58 PM6/2/19
to Maine birds
Greetings Down-east birders, (and moderator, if this request is not appropriate on this site, please delete.) I am going to be spending a few days west of Baxter State Park between 6/10 and 6/13, in search of American Three-toed Woodpecker. I've checked the recent June eBird reports for the species in that area - specifically along Harvester Rd and Longley Stream Rd., but if anyone has any more specific suggestions or locales that you'd be willing to share with me, please message me via Facebook. Thanks and good birding, Jeremy Coleman, Shelburne Falls, MA