Barnacle Goose & Snow Goose

Sean Hatch

Mar 13, 2022, 8:20:04 AM3/13/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
A/The Barnacle Goose continues yesterday near the corn fields at Beth's Farm in Warren. Accompanied by a Snow Goose. Two pair of Pintails. A couple AM. Wigeons & at least 32 Wood Ducks. Most I've seen since Bog Rd Preserve in the fall where hundreds gather. Quite a experience!

chr...@myfairpoint.net

Mar 13, 2022, 1:50:14 PM3/13/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Can you give us directions to Beth's Farm?

Thanks,

Wally S.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 08:19:21 -0400, Sean Hatch <sean...@gmail.com> wrote:

A/The Barnacle Goose continues yesterday near the corn fields at Beth's Farm in Warren. Accompanied by a Snow Goose. Two pair of Pintails. A couple AM. Wigeons & at least 32 Wood Ducks. Most I've seen since Bog Rd Preserve in the fall where hundreds gather. Quite a experience!

Steve Plumb

Mar 13, 2022, 2:14:02 PM3/13/22
to Maine Birds
Here in the midcoast all roads seem to lead to Beth's Market.
1986 Western Rd, Warren, ME 04864
Fields are mostly on the east side of the road.

For those in the area, here is the location of a dead tree in a nearby Waldoboro field which provides a fairly reliable sighting of Bald Eagles. https://goo.gl/maps/iZbiL5M3wBvT64PX8

Steve

chr...@myfairpoint.net

Mar 13, 2022, 3:28:10 PM3/13/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Wally S.

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 14:12:58 -0400, Steve Plumb <voiceof...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here in the midcoast all roads seem to lead to Beth's Market.

chr...@myfairpoint.net

Mar 14, 2022, 8:25:27 PM3/14/22
to maine...@googlegroups.com
Geese still there there this morning, but no ducks.

Wally S.