Is This Still Alive

Joshua Thornton

Oct 19, 2015, 7:47:50 PM10/19/15
to Maid RPG
I recently got added to the group after about a month of waiting and was surprised that i actually got added in the end. Is anyone still here? Is this still a thing? I suppose one person must be alive if i got added to the group.

Shayne Lebrun

Oct 19, 2015, 8:48:37 PM10/19/15
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Give me one ping, Vassili. Just one ping.

Sent from my Commodore 64

On Oct 19, 2015, at 19:47, Joshua Thornton <shadow...@gmail.com> wrote:

I recently got added to the group after about a month of waiting and was surprised that i actually got added in the end. Is anyone still here? Is this still a thing? I suppose one person must be alive if i got added to the group.

Joshua Thornton

Oct 19, 2015, 8:49:52 PM10/19/15
to Maid RPG
You must be in an airplane because that reference/joke went over my head.

Shayne Lebrun

Oct 19, 2015, 8:53:24 PM10/19/15
to maid...@googlegroups.com
Submarine, actually. Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October.

Sent from my iPhone

BlackBloodWizard

Oct 19, 2015, 10:22:13 PM10/19/15
to Maid RPG
I got added today as well.

Joshua Thornton

Oct 19, 2015, 10:35:54 PM10/19/15
to Maid RPG
Oh well nice to meet you.

Joshua Thornton

Oct 19, 2015, 10:36:18 PM10/19/15
to Maid RPG
That makes sense, the joke was probably too deep for me anyways.