Can I show counties for multiple states on one map?

Dave Whelan

Jun 16, 2019, 6:25:56 PM6/16/19
to Magic Maps Users
This is probably easy, but I can't figure out how to show county data for NJ, NY, and PA on the same map. Is that possible?

Dave Whelan

Jun 16, 2019, 6:27:04 PM6/16/19
to Magic Maps Users
Sorry, this is in Magic Maps 2.

Evan Miller

Jun 17, 2019, 7:14:59 AM6/17/19
to magicma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave,

Thanks for being a customer. You have a couple options for putting counties from different states on the same map:

1) You can open a county map for each state, and then drag and drop layers between the documents. This will create a separate layer for each state.

2) You can open the full "U.S. counties” template, and then create a Selection Layer from the desired counties.

There’s a “secret shortcut” for selecting all of the counties within one state - just hold the Shift key and then click any county in the state.

Hope that helps!

Evan