Zoom Accounts

Jim Donovan

Aug 15, 2022, 5:02:01 PM8/15/22
to MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Hey all

Yesterday we discussed continuing to use zoom to maintain our hybrid meeting format. I spoke with the national folks (boy, are they great to work with) and explained our dilemma related to only having one computer able to access their zoom account and the possibility of that one computer not being available with no notice.

The national worked with Zoom and eliminated the two-check verification on the account. They asked if I could work with a local member (thanks Bill Roush) and confirmed that he can log into the account. They fixed our issue and eliminated the need to coordinate a donation for the purpose of creating another zoom account that ultimately they would have to manage and have a two-step verification system on.

Easy answer to our issue. We are still welcome to donate to the national should we wish.

The new zoom account and password will be included in next month’s meeting announcement and emailed to the google groups as is our custom.

Jim

Pugsley Al

Aug 16, 2022, 9:39:14 AM8/16/22
to Jim Donovan, MAEAA Mid-America Electric Auto Association
Way to go!

Al Pugsley
Drive Electric Vehicles

13850 Metcalf Ave #14201