I cannot run Judgment Day

Gajender Singh

Jul 16, 2020, 4:09:16 AM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I am Gajender from India

I cannot run Judgment Day on my computer

I am using Windows10.

error:

Project1  dialog  Run-time error '-2147221164 (80040154)': Class not registered

looking forward to your reply,

Gajender

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

youssri Mejdoubi

Jul 16, 2020, 4:31:50 AM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
 you have to register your direct X
If you go and grab the swamp audio game  after you unzip the game In ain a folder you like,  in that folder a  check up file just run it and it will do the job.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Youssri MEJDOUBI HADDAJI

Op 16 jul. 2020 om 10:09 heeft Gajender Singh <gajender....@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

Gajender Singh

Jul 16, 2020, 8:05:19 AM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

thank you sir

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

bellaove...@outlook.com

Jul 16, 2020, 11:43:08 AM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Hey does any one play the game trivia on jim kitchen games? Theres a boxing game its on a site called fantasee storm just wondering if its still playable and stuff

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Şenolcan HANCI

Jul 16, 2020, 11:51:07 AM7/16/20
to lworks

I tried to play awesom game. But I couldn’t finish it. I couldn’t figure the seventh lever. Do you know it?

eric bellavance

Jul 16, 2020, 12:02:45 PM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
Fantacy storm no longer exists.  It went the way of Bavisoft, makers of Grizly Gulch and Chillingham.  You need to keep in mind that when Kitchen wrote the trivia game, windows 10 wasn't even a figment of anyone's imagination.  Even if you can find the Savage Gambet, it probably wouldn't work with windows 10.  That game was made for older versions of windows.

Dennis Long

Jul 16, 2020, 12:23:20 PM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Are these available for android or iPhone?

bellaove...@outlook.com

Jul 16, 2020, 2:33:53 PM7/16/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the answer have you played blood shed releace the pain its not a bad game

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Fantacy storm no longer exists.  It went the way of Bavisoft, makers of Grizly Gulch and Chillingham.  You need to keep in mind that when Kitchen wrote the trivia game, windows 10 wasn't even a figment of anyone's imagination.  Even if you can find the Savage Gambet, it probably wouldn't work with windows 10.  That game was made for older versions of windows.

bellaove...@outlook.com

Jul 18, 2020, 1:01:50 AM7/18/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Hey if you want to start your season over how would I have my punter playing qb

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 11:02 AM
To: lwo...@googlegroups.com

Fantacy storm no longer exists.  It went the way of Bavisoft, makers of Grizly Gulch and Chillingham.  You need to keep in mind that when Kitchen wrote the trivia game, windows 10 wasn't even a figment of anyone's imagination.  Even if you can find the Savage Gambet, it probably wouldn't work with windows 10.  That game was made for older versions of windows.

bellaove...@outlook.com

Jul 18, 2020, 7:37:25 AM7/18/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

Sorry if that confused about the punter. But how would you start your season over so you can name a qb? Or do you have to forfit all the games then start over like that

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Stephen Shaffer

Jul 18, 2020, 3:42:26 PM7/18/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com
About Jim's NFL football, go into your documents folder and into your
kintchensinc folder and find a file called footplay.txt. There, you
can change the names of any players you wish.

--
Stephen Shaffer III

bellaove...@outlook.com

Jul 18, 2020, 6:23:55 PM7/18/20
to lwo...@googlegroups.com

I know I can I can do that. Do you play any of jims games?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10