Chirality and Orbital strain cycles

STEVE THORNE

Sep 28, 2021, 3:28:08 PM9/28/21
to LUNAR General
I am with a Berkeley alumni group whose intent is to investigate the role gravitation might play in both the periodicity and chiral biological equation.  Surprisingly, we think it might be significant but we are looking for feedback and criticism to push the both the theoretical and experimental side.

We gave a talk about this to the ASGSR (Am.Soc.Grav.&SpaceRes.)  just before Covid (and to Berkeley SETI), but a summary article we wrote about metabolic effects and their possible coupling to gravitational strain cycles was recently published in a German bio journal.

These are only correlations at this point, but IF such a natural strain coupling does exist with metabolic cycles, then those will be altered or absent when we spend time on the moon (and especially when traveling to mars where there will be 7 months of 'strain silence'). Any thoughts on the matter, or links to supporting our counter examples, will be appreciated.

Sincerely, Steve Thorne

Anthony Cooper

Sep 28, 2021, 3:29:36 PM9/28/21
to General LUNAR
I'm not sure this belongs in our rocketry group, I i went ahead and approved the post. Maybe others will see the correlation to amature rocketry.
Anthony M. Cooper
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org
Webmaster and Membership for mgscv.org
Cell: 510-589-5292

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.