Low to Mid-power Rocket Launch this Saturday, February 24th at Brigantino Park, Hollister

Emma Humphries

Feb 20, 2024, 9:43:36 PMFeb 20
to LunarGeneral google, anno...@lunar.org
The rain will let up this weekend, so let's fly some rockets!

Our next launch is at Brigantino Park in Hollister. This is around a 90 minute drive from the East Bay and Peninsula, down 580 to 101 or 101.

This site is for low and mid-power motors (1/4 A to G) with a maximum ceiling of 900 feet.

The launch site is a short walk from the parking lot, so bring along a cart or dolly to bring your rockets, motors, chairs, and tables.

There are portapotties at the site, but bring some TP along in case they are out.

We set up at 8:30 AM, and will launch from 9 until 2 (when the wind picks up.)

This is our first launch of the year at Brigantino Park, and we look forward to seeing you there.

Please sign up for a volunteer shift and/or to transport LUNAR's equipment to the launch site.

---
Emma Humphries (they/she)
Member at Large, LUNAR.org