Membership meeting and BoD elections

7 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Rocket Supplies

neskaityta,
2024-01-18 01:06:1201-18
kam: anno...@lunar.org, lunar-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to those that came out to the meeting tonight!

We had some good conversations and ideas for outreach and activities over the next few months.

The election for the LUNAR Board of Directors was held and the Board elected for the following year is:
Name                    Position           E-MAIL
Fred Radford            President          pres...@lunar.org
David Raimondi          Past President     past...@lunar.org
Toe-Knee Cooper         Vice President     v...@lunar.org
Brian Trusz             Secretary          secr...@lunar.org
Sheryl Cooper           Treasurer          trea...@lunar.org
Emma Humphries          Member-at-Large    bm...@lunar.org
Dave Smith-Uchida       Member-at-Large    bm...@lunar.org

Thank you to Emma and Dave for stepping up!
For non-board officers, Jack Hagerty continues as our NAR section advisor and we've added Volunteer Coordinator (Dave Smith-Uchida) and Outreach and Donations Director (Paul Pittenger), however we've removed the Contest Director position as there hasn't been much demand for contests.
That being said, if you want to organize contests, or help with other positions, let me know and we can get you started!

The big news of the night is that Dave Raimondi (FAA Liaison Director, HPR coordinator) was able to get the waiver extended for January 27th, so if the weather cooperates, we will have a Snow Ranch launch on January 27th!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
--
Fred Radford
President, LUNAR.org

srkendal

neskaityta,
2024-01-18 01:14:0101-18
kam: announce, lunar-general
Congrats to all the newly (and/or re) elected officers! The club continues. Long live the club, long live LUNAR!

Steve Kendall (formerly LUNAR #600)

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Jack Hagerty

neskaityta,
2024-01-18 01:29:5001-18
kam: lunar-...@googlegroups.com

And congrats to those who are un-elected!

I was willing to do another grueling term as BMAL-2, but I was out nominated 😊

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke

Jack Hagerty

neskaityta,
2024-01-18 03:03:4101-18
kam: lunar-...@googlegroups.com, anno...@lunar.org

It was fun.

Here’s the link to the free Rod-Whip paper I mentioned.

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"If God had meant us to be a spacefaring race,
He would have given us a moon" -- Krafft Ehricke

--

Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui