Aeropac cleaning Party

Gene Engelgau

Apr 17, 2021, 11:09:56 AM4/17/21
to Lunarlunch, LunarGeneral google, Peter Clay
Hi Lunar folks, I'm forwarding the information for the Aeropac cleaning party at Lynn Cominski's place in Petaluma.  All folks who care about launching rockets at the greatest site in the world and making sure our equipment is tip top are welcome to attend, tell stories and help however you can.  We get going about 10AM. Pizza lunch has been the tradition. Below is the email from Peter Clay who is organizing.

Note - Last I checked we don't know where the cleaning materials are, like the acid and rail washing tubes.  If you know speak up!

----

Greetings all,

I need to make an adjustment to the equipment cleaning event. Instead of April 17th we will be holding it on the 24th. The event will start at 10am. Lynn and Garrett have graciously opened up their place for us to hold the event there as we have in the past. As you all know we missed this opportunity last year so you know we will have our work cut out for us.

The address is: 903 Mustang Court, Petaluma, CA 94954

Get close to the gate at the entrance to Mustang Court and it will open.

Who has the equipment and chemicals that we use to clean the rails? Who ever that is, if you can not make this event, please let me know and we can make arrangements for me to pick it up from you prior to the 24th.

Since this year we will be allowed to have at least 250 attendees (so I have heard) instead of last year’s 50, I am thinking we will have a lot more folks, so having the equipment fully cleaned and checked will be a grand thing.  The more folks that can attend the better and you will be fed!

If you would let me know if you will be attending that would be great, you can email me directly if you prefer, pe...@dph.com

I will send out another reminder as we get closer.

Thank you one and all!

Peter

----
See y'all there!

-Gene

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
Web: http://fruitychutes.com - Professional Aerospace Recovery Systems
Twitter: @fruitychutes

Gene Engelgau

Apr 17, 2021, 11:20:19 AM4/17/21
to Lunarlunch, LunarGeneral google, Peter Clay
Hi All, we do know who has the Rail cleaning equipment (Darryl Parris) and he is attending.

-Gene

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
Web: http://fruitychutes.com - Professional Aerospace Recovery Systems
Twitter: @fruitychutes

fet...@sonic.net

Apr 17, 2021, 11:21:16 AM4/17/21
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com, aeropac...@freelists.org

Gene – the last time I saw the rail cleaning tank and materials was when Darryl Paris and I cleaned the rails at his place in May of 2019.  Not sure what happened last year, if anything

Tom Fetter

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Gene Engelgau

Apr 17, 2021, 11:23:16 AM4/17/21
to LunarGeneral google, aeropac...@freelists.org
Yes, he does have them and is attending.

-G