December Launch Stats

Jack Hagerty

Dec 6, 2021, 2:39:40 AM12/6/21
to LUNAR General

Boy, it seems like forever since I posted one of these!

Here are the numbers from Saturday’s launch.  The one thing that was missing from the cards was the sizable numbers of CATO’s due to the cold.  Motors seemed to be popping off left and right, but only one was actually entered on the failure section of the flight card.  Please let me know if you had a CATO or know of someone who did, with the motor size if you know it.  I’d like to keep these as accurate and representative as possible.

December 2021 - High Power

Flag:

1

Total Flights:

190

New Fliers:

28

L1 Certs:

0

Contest Flights:

0

Motors consumed Known:

209

Unknown:

0

Total:

209

1/100 Mile

1/10 Mile

1 Mile

2 Mile

1 kM

2 kM

Total Impulse expended:

3,923

A mid range "L"

Total Fliers:

169

L2 Certs:

0

Wall Attempts:

0

0

0

0

0

0

Average Impulse Per motor:

18.8

A high range "D"

% of Total

Per flight:

20.6

A full "D"

Cars @ noon:

0

L3 Certs:

0

TARC/SLI/ARLISS Flights:

0

Motors and Flight Class

1/8A

1/4A

1/2A

Unknown

Total Motors:

1

0

2

29

55

54

33

12

12

10

0

1

0

0

0

0

0

Contest Flights

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

TARC/SLI/ARLISS Flights

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

First Time/Certification:

0

0

0

4

11

1

12

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

First Time Fliers

L1 Cert

L2 Cert

L3 Cert

1st Time

Safety Stats

Category Total

% of Total

Total Flights:

1

0

2

29

43

52

31

11

12

8

0

1

0

0

0

0

0

190

100.0

Successful:

1

0

2

26

43

51

27

11

12

8

0

1

0

0

0

0

0

182

95.8

Motor Failure:

0

0

0

1

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

1

0.5

Unstable:

0

0

0

1

0

0

1

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

2

1.1

Recovery Failure:

0

0

0

1

0

1

3

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

0

5

2.6

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, LUNAR #0002

http://www.lunar.org

Hotline: (925) 443-8705

"Rocket science: A century of making everything else look easy" – James Marino

Anthony Cooper

Dec 6, 2021, 12:35:52 PM12/6/21
to General LUNAR
I know of 2 E12s and 1 D12 that CATOed.
Anthony M. Cooper
31120 Chicoine Ave.
Hayward, CA 94544-7432
VP and Membership for lunar.org
Webmaster and Membership for mgscv.org
Cell: 510-589-5292

--
This list is moderated. Your first port will have to be approved prior to being posted. Feel free to chat about anything your fellow rocketeers would find interesting.

Jack Hagerty

Dec 7, 2021, 1:20:01 AM12/7/21
to lunar-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Tony!

- Jack

Jack Hagerty, ARA Press

http://www.arapress.com

https://www.advisorycloud.com/profile/Jack-Hagerty

"The real engineering problems of space travel have been solved since World War II.  Conquering space has long been a matter of money and politics" – Robert Heinlein, The Man Who Sold the Moon