Mappings for custom tags oustide of context

Nick Batt

Aug 5, 2015, 6:13:12 PM8/5/15
to Lucee
Hi, I'm just trying out Lucee for the first time, very impressed so far, but I've run into an issue with my Custom tag mappings path.
I have started my server in c:\Users\me\myworkspace\mysite.com but my Custom Tags folder for CFML tags is in c:\Uers\me\myworkspace\customtags
I have added the mapping in server admin, but its not being picked up, am I missing something different about the way commandbox works?

Thanks

Nick

Nick Batt

Aug 5, 2015, 6:14:52 PM8/5/15
to Lucee
I should add (sorry) its running on Windows 8.1

Nick Batt

Aug 5, 2015, 6:30:28 PM8/5/15
to Lucee
And I'm using commandbox

Michael Offner

Aug 6, 2015, 9:59:54 AM8/6/15
to lucee
Lucee does not search custom tags in regular mappings, because this slows down execution in most environments drastically.
In the Lucee admin (/lucee/admin/web.cfm) you can define your custom tag directories under "Archives & Resources - Custom tags"

Micha

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/