Lucee Documentation

Andrew Penhorwood

Jun 12, 2015, 8:14:57 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
The documentation is looking great but I have a few comments.

Is there a keyboard short cut to open the search feature?  I believe someone told before but I don't remember it.  cfdocs.org is nice in that the focus is the search box as soon as the site opens.  If there are keyboard short cuts to things then adding that as a tooltip to the item would be good.  Would be easily discovered and reinforced every time some mouses over the item.

Do we know when script syntax is coming to the docs?  I would switch to script but I don't know of any good references for script syntax.

Thanks for all of the time and effort put into the new docs site.

Andrew Penhorwood

AJ Mercer

Jun 12, 2015, 11:09:14 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I think these sort of discussions are meant to be over here

Andrew Dixon

Jun 13, 2015, 5:37:43 AM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
With regards to script syntax, check out Adam Cameron's one for the time being:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Geoff Bowers

Jun 13, 2015, 10:24:09 AM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, penho...@gmail.com
On Saturday, 13 June 2015 10:14:57 UTC+10, Andrew Penhorwood wrote:
Is there a keyboard short cut to open the search feature?  I believe someone told before but I don't remember it.  cfdocs.org is nice in that the focus is the search box as soon as the site opens.  If there are keyboard short cuts to things then adding that as a tooltip to the item would be good.  Would be easily discovered and reinforced every time some mouses over the item.

You can hit "/" on the keyboard to open the search drawer.

GB

Jean Moniatte

Jun 13, 2015, 3:04:27 PM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

With Adams ok, i think the script reference should make it to the official docs.

Jean

Adam Cameron

Jun 13, 2015, 3:33:00 PM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, 13 June 2015 20:04:27 UTC+1, jmoniatte wrote:

With Adams ok, i think the script reference should make it to the official docs.

Jean

Let me license it appropriately. Gimme a tick.

--
Adam

Adam Cameron

Jun 13, 2015, 3:35:06 PM6/13/15