Problem seeing other people's comments on BitBucket

Adam Cameron

Apr 8, 2015, 8:47:27 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
G'day, initially I thought this was just me,but someone else has just mentioned it too.

It seems "normal users" cannot see other people's comments - except for Micha's - on tickets in BitBucket.

I know that Andrew has commented on https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/issue/252, but I cannot see it. I can only see Micha's reply to him, and my own comments.

Can someone pls sort this out, as we're gonna be living in the issue tracker for the foreseeable future, I think (what, with testing 'n' stuff).

Cheers.

--
Adam

Ryan Guill

Apr 8, 2015, 8:49:12 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue.

Michael Offner

Apr 8, 2015, 8:57:15 AM4/8/15
to lucee
it seems that i have to accept comments to make them visible what was not necessary before. no idea why and i have find no setting to change that behavior yet.

micha

Adam Cameron

Apr 8, 2015, 8:59:32 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Ah, so like there's some sort of (inadvertant) moderation going on? Makes sense.

Personally I get emails for every update anyhow so it's no great shakes, I guess. Was just wondering what was going on.

Cheers Micha.

--
Adam

Andrew Dixon

Apr 8, 2015, 9:12:26 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Micha, I'm pretty sure there is no setting for this, it is just the way the, frankly crap, Bitbucket issue tracker works. We really need to move to JIRA.

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me
mso - Lucee - Member

Michael Offner

Apr 8, 2015, 9:17:24 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
It was working before ...
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/CAG1WijWWbmekzwU1f-KjF8jAF6qQtEkng03Pb%2BDso_YPgyi4Fw%40mail.gmail.com.

Adam Cameron

Apr 8, 2015, 9:18:52 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 14:12:26 UTC+1, Andrew Dixon wrote:
Micha, I'm pretty sure there is no setting for this, it is just the way the, frankly crap, Bitbucket issue tracker works. We really need to move to JIRA.

Can't we use Discourse or something for that?

--
Adam

Andrew Dixon

Apr 8, 2015, 9:29:13 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
For what, issue tracking?

Kind regards,

Andrew
about.me
mso - Lucee - Member

Adam Cameron

Apr 8, 2015, 9:39:50 AM4/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

On 8 April 2015 at 14:18, Adam Cameron <camero...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 14:12:26 UTC+1, Andrew Dixon wrote:
Micha, I'm pretty sure there is no setting for this, it is just the way the, frankly crap, Bitbucket issue tracker works. We really need to move to JIRA.

Can't we use Discourse or something for that?

On Wednesday, 8 April 2015 14:29:13 UTC+1, Andrew Dixon wrote:
For what, issue tracking?

It's a panacea. Didn't you know?

(actually I was just joking, so never mind)

--
Adam

Andrew Dixon

Apr 8, 2015, 9:56:32 AM4/8/15