Multiple File Uploa

Bill Foresman

Jun 21, 2015, 2:15:15 AM6/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
What options are there to upload multiple files with Lucee? cffileupload isn't supported from what I can see.

Carsten Klement

Jun 21, 2015, 2:25:58 AM6/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I recommend plupload, it is based on jquery.

Regards
Carsten

Von: Bill Foresman <bi...@foresman.com>
Datum: 21.06.2015 08:15 (GMT+01:00)
An: lu...@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [Lucee] Multiple File Uploa

What options are there to upload multiple files with Lucee? cffileupload isn't supported from what I can see.

Andrew Dixon

Jun 21, 2015, 5:01:52 AM6/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Highly recommend DropZoneJS:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Tommy Trucks

Jun 21, 2015, 7:43:54 AM6/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
+1 plupload

I love chunking support in plupload... It is a necessity if you are uploading large files (and sometimes not-so-large files depending on the server config)

Check out this blog post from Ben Nadel on chunking with plupload.

http://www.bennadel.com/blog/2585-chunking-file-uploads-with-plupload-and-coldfusion.htm

Bill Foresman

Jun 21, 2015, 12:25:22 PM6/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I don't see any options for CF with this?

Bill Foresman

Mike Henson

Jun 22, 2015, 8:32:22 AM6/22/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
plupload looks really cool - will have to check it out next time I need an uploader. I have used https://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/ in the past with good results. It uses ajax, so it really doesn't matter what you use server side.

Client example to have multiple form fields capable of upload:
<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function(){
var ul = $('div[id^="fileuploader"]');
$.each(ul, function(index, div){
$(div).uploadFile({
type: 'GET',
url: 'Store.cfc?method=uploadFile&id=' + div.id,
returnType: 'text',
afterUploadAll:function(data){
console.log(data);
window.location.assign('attach.cfm');
}
});
});
});
</script>

All that's really required in Store.cfc uploadfile function is FileUpload('/companyinfo/store/Uploads/', file, 'image/jpg,image/png', 'MakeUnique');

I have no idea how well it works with large files. We are using it with pics, and it's been quite a while since we implemented, so that's about all the help I can offer.