Lucee JAR deployment doc?

Charles Heizer

Feb 17, 2015, 11:04:46 AM2/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Is there a doc on how to use the JAR's deployment for Lucee?

Thanks,
Charles

Michael Offner

Feb 17, 2015, 1:58:34 PM2/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what you mean with jar deployment, maybe our getting started section will help you

Micha

Andrew Dixon

Feb 17, 2015, 2:07:30 PM2/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I assume Charles means installing on Tomcat using just the JARs, if so then I did this a couple of days ago falling this:

https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/wiki/Installing%20and%20configuring%20Lucee%20%28JAR%20files%29%20on%20Windows

I didn't do it on Windows, but on a Linux VM, but the general information applies to any Tomcat install, just paths will be different.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew Penhorwood

Feb 17, 2015, 2:07:57 PM2/17/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
What servlet container are you using?

Andrew Penhorwood

Charles Heizer

Robert Munn

Feb 24, 2015, 4:57:42 AM2/24/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Speaking of thee docs, I made an entry on the Lucee wiki of my blog post on installing Tomcat and Lucee on OS X with the .war file.

I also have a post on a shell script to start and stop Lucee and Tomcat together.

I will certainly be writing other posts on the topic, what are the guidelines, if any, for adding to the wiki?

Robert