Lucee [4.5.1.022] - org.apache.http.impl.client.HttpClientBuilder.setConnectionTimeToLive

Tom Miller

Jul 4, 2015, 3:04:21 PM7/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
After upgrading to 4.5.1.022 I'm getting the following error:

org.apache.http.impl.client.HttpClientBuilder.setConnectionTimeToLive(JLjava/util/concurrent/TimeUnit;)Lorg/apache/http/impl/client/HttpClientBuilder;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

I have some CFHTTP calls with the timeout attribute, and that's where it appears to be having issues.

The odd thing is, my staging server doesn't have the issue, and it's running exactly the same app, with the same version of java and the same jars in the classpath....

Anyone any ideas?

Igal @ Lucee.org

Jul 4, 2015, 4:03:37 PM7/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com