felix.log

Ivan

Jun 22, 2016, 6:03:12 AM6/22/16
to Lucee
Hi,
yesterday I discovered that the felix.log file has a size of 100GB! I emptied and I thought it was a ‘random problem’. Today I re-I checked and the file has 26GB !!

Version Lucee 5.0.1.12-SNAPSHOT
Configuration File /opt/lucee/tomcat/lucee-server/context/lucee-server.xml
OS
Linux (3.19.0-30-generic) 64bit
Servlet Container Apache Tomcat/8.0.32
Java 1.8.0_91 (Oracle Corporation) 64bit
Architecture 64bit

The last 1,000 errors in /opt/lucee/tomcat/lucee-server/context/logs/felix.log

Mark Drew

Jun 22, 2016, 6:41:25 AM6/22/16
to lucee
Not sure how to fix this yet, need to check our own lucee 5 install but it looks like the log level has ben set to debug?
That is why you are getting loads of stuff in there.

MD

--
Win a ticket to dev.objective from Lucee via Twitter, see http://bit.ly/1UbTMWj for details, good luck and see you there...

Andrew Dixon

Jun 22, 2016, 6:57:32 AM6/22/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Looks like this might actually be a general issue, I've just checked my 5 install and the log file is 4.6Gb and I have lots of "DEBUG" lines as well.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Ivan

Jun 24, 2016, 3:11:37 AM6/24/16
to Lucee
Hi Andrew,
so, you advise me to report the bug on JIRA?

Andrew Dixon

Mattijs Spierings

Dec 3, 2016, 2:27:40 AM12/3/16
to Lucee
Hi, I also had the same issue that the felix log maxed out my AWS disk space. Glad it was not elastic, otherwise there would have been not ceiling!!!
So, do I just update my Lucee version or how/where do I change my debug levels?