How soon Lucee 4.5.2 will become Stable release?

Allen Weng

Nov 5, 2015, 1:31:04 PM11/5/15
to Lucee
Hello

May I know when Lucee 4.5.2 will become Stable Release?

I can upgrade my local instance to run 4.5.2.018 (using server admin interface), however I can only download 4.5.2.017 from https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/downloads

Also, is there a doc describes the major changes between 4.5.1 and 4.5.2?

Thanks!

Allen

Andrew Dixon

Nov 6, 2015, 3:45:05 AM11/6/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

We are planning to make a stable release of 4.5.2 early next week (hopefully Monday).

Release notes will be given on the blog once release, however in the meantime you can view the changes in each of the 4.5.2 development releases via JIRA:

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Allen Weng

Nov 6, 2015, 10:13:47 AM11/6/15
to Lucee
Hi, Andrew:

Thanks for the information!  That's a great news!

Allen