Removing old railo plugins

Steven Neiland

May 7, 2015, 5:28:29 PM5/7/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I recently migrated a server from railo to lucee using the jar file replacement method and everything works so, except I have 3 old railo plugins listed "Simon, Note & Log analyzer installer".  Clicking on any other these throws an error.

I have tried to uninstall the log analyzer so I can install the new lucee compatible version but it stubbornly wont go away.

How would I go about manually removing these?

Michael Offner

May 8, 2015, 2:29:28 AM5/8/15
to lucee
You should uninstall them before you update, so if you can go back (backup) do this and remove it before you migrate to Lucee.

If this is not possible you can remove the extension entry inside you config (lucee-server.xml or lucee-web.xml.cfm) and undo the things the installer did manually.
For this check out what the Installer exactly does by reviewing the Install.cfc component of the installer, the extension is stored in a folder called "extension" in your environment (the filename is a hash).

Micha