Hostek

Phillip Senn

Feb 10, 2015, 5:34:00 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Did you hear about Hostek?

"We are beginning the process of converting our shared Railo servers to Lucee. Our most recent Railo servers are being converted tonight, and the reminder of the conversions will be performed Sunday evening, February 8th. We will post another update after each round of conversions is complete."

Andrew Dixon

Feb 10, 2015, 6:03:06 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Good stuff... I see that have changed their Railo page to Lucee as well:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Sean Corfield

Feb 10, 2015, 6:06:44 PM2/10/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Yay! Go Hostek!!

Mark Drew

Feb 11, 2015, 2:31:02 AM2/11/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Awesome news! They should totes become a member company.

Mark Drew

Michael Offner

Feb 11, 2015, 2:58:24 AM2/11/15
to lucee
they already signed to be a corporate supporter!

Micha