Where is lucee.runtime.type.ArrayImpl

Jaime Metcher

Aug 24, 2015, 1:53:08 AM8/24/15
to Lucee
Hello all,

An array in Lucee has a java type lucee.runtime.type.ArrayImpl.  Does anyone know where this class ends up in the deployed lucee server?  It doesn't seem to be in lucee.jar, nor anywhere else that I can find.

Reason I ask is I'm trying to write tests for a façade written in Java that will take variables passed from ColdFusion.  I thought I'd include lucee.jar in my java project, then instantiate some test data with Lucee native types.  But  no luck finding where these types are.

TIA
Jaime

Michael Offner

Aug 24, 2015, 4:04:12 AM8/24/15
to lucee
sadly it is not that easy, the lucee.jar is more or less just a collection of interfaces and manages Lucee core files (lco).
The reason for this is very simple, as you may know you can update the lucee core in the admin on the fly without restart Lucee. to make this work the implementation of everything (including ArrayImpl) can only be found in the core, so an update also can change this.

But Lucee provides a "public interface" for creating objects, see the following wiki entry:

Micha

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Jaime Metcher

Aug 24, 2015, 4:15:28 AM8/24/15
to Lucee
Thanks for the quick reply, Micha.   This was driving me nuts, so good to know even though I can't use the Lucee 5 approach yet.

Jaime