new patch release (4.5.1.021)

Information Lucee

Jun 24, 2015, 3:53:07 PM6/24/15
to lucee-su...@googlegroups.com, lu...@googlegroups.com
There is a new patch release (4.5.1.021) available to install on the "dev" update provider that also fixes a security issue.

You can find detailed instructions to update here (including instruction if you are behind a firewall):
https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/wiki/Update

Have a good day
Micha

Release Notes:
[ LDEV-384 ] Hanging requests if debugging is enabled / Locking in ArrayImpl

Lutz Lesener

Jun 24, 2015, 4:25:01 PM6/24/15
to lucee-su...@googlegroups.com, lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
FYI: I had to remove 4.5.1.020 in order to get the new version displayed.

rgds
Lutz

AJ Mercer

Jun 24, 2015, 8:46:07 PM6/24/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
last night I had to remove .019 to see.020 - applied (new) .019 and .020
.021 is showing up for me now

Michael Offner

Jun 25, 2015, 1:55:09 AM6/25/15
to lucee
Problem is, we introduced an issue with "cfhttp" in one of the previous releases what stopped the update process from working, because of that you first had to remove that invalid release to make it work.

Micha

lu...@lesener.de

Jun 25, 2015, 3:10:44 AM6/25/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Aware of the cfhttp issue in .019, that's why I mentioned that I had to remove .020 in order to get .021 displayed...

rgds
Lutz

Markus Wollny

Jun 25, 2015, 1:12:56 PM6/25/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com, lucee-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just to be clear here: The security fix affects dev only, installations that are on the stable branch are not affected? Or would we need to upgrade our production server to bleeding edge now to get this fixed? Sorry if the answer to this may seem obvious, but I really need to make sure that this doesn't affect us right now, especially as I couldn't find any specifics on the severity of this issue.

Kind regards

  Markus

Peter Boughton

Jun 25, 2015, 4:23:03 PM6/25/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
> You can find detailed instructions to update here (including
> instruction if you are behind a firewall)
> https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/wiki/Update

Nope.

Michael Offner

Jul 1, 2015, 5:16:01 AM7/1/15
to lucee
You are right, you need to install the BER to get it fixed for the moment, the same release is also available on the preview update provider, means it is a candidate for the next stable release, that is scheduled this week, if there are any reports of problems with that version.

Micha