Language Advisory Body

Adam Cameron

Apr 18, 2015, 6:01:22 PM4/18/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
G'day:
Try as I might, I cannot find where Micha recently said he's open to there being a Language Advisory Body, and all someone has to do is to volunteer to lead it.

Can someone else point me at that thread?

I have a response brewing.

--
Adam

AJ Mercer

Apr 18, 2015, 10:34:01 PM4/18/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
could you be thinking of 'technical advisory committee' ?

Adam Cameron

Apr 19, 2015, 2:35:16 AM4/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 19 April 2015 03:34:01 UTC+1, AJ Mercer wrote:
could you be thinking of 'technical advisory committee' ?

I searched for all manner of things, and drew a blank.

It was one of those threads in which I was lamenting the state of the beta docs (I note, btw, nothing's really been done about that), and Micha was suggesting there was insufficient help coming from the community, and my mention of a Language/Technical/Whatever Advisory was met with "if you want one, start one".

--
Adam

Tony Junkes

Apr 19, 2015, 3:03:04 AM4/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it was this thread - https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/lucee/5lW6DBFImpI (the hot topic one! :)) - Micha's first comment in that thread in reply to your start. 'Bout the 5th paragraph down.

Michael Offner

Apr 19, 2015, 3:25:45 AM4/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
We will start the advisory committee next week and decide over the future of this functionality in question...

Micha

Am Sonntag, 19. April 2015 schrieb Tony Junkes :
Looks like it was this thread - https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/lucee/5lW6DBFImpI (the hot topic one! :)) - Micha's first comment in that thread in reply to your start. 'Bout the 5th paragraph down.

Adam Cameron

Apr 19, 2015, 9:33:02 AM4/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

On Sunday, 19 April 2015 08:25:45 UTC+1, Micha wrote:
We will start the advisory committee next week and decide over the future of this functionality in question...

Excellent. Please make the findings as public as possible.

--
Adam

Adam Cameron

Apr 19, 2015, 9:34:24 AM4/19/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Weird. I wonder why this didn't turn up when I searched for "advisory"!?!

Cheers Tony.

--
Adam