MongoDB Extension Tutorials?

Jason Graves

Sep 8, 2015, 9:54:18 AM9/8/15
to Lucee
I just installed the MongoDB Extension in Lucee, but I'm having a difficult time finding any documentation on how to use/configure it.

Can anyone point me towards any good blog posts or docs on this?

Thanks...

Dan Skaggs

Sep 8, 2015, 10:47:13 AM9/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Jason...

I did an intro to MongoDB for CFML Developers at last year's NCDevCon here in Raleigh. It looked at both the (then) Railo plugin as well as CFMongoDB. I've not tried the MongoDB extension in Lucee as yet but I would be cautiously optimistic that they would work in a similar manner.

The recording is here:

--
See Lucee at CFCamp Oct 22 & 23 2015 @ Munich Airport, Germany - Get your ticket NOW - http://www.cfcamp.org/

Jason Graves

Sep 8, 2015, 10:51:30 AM9/8/15
to Lucee
Thanks Dan, I'll check it out!

Dan Skaggs

Sep 8, 2015, 10:53:19 AM9/8/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I should have probably also noted that the code in my demo app is on GitHub in case that will help you any:

mmm mmm

Sep 8, 2015, 11:27:17 PM9/8/15
to Lucee

The extension also comes with a test-mongodb.cfm file located at the web root?