Lucee 5.0 - cfcache tag - String not cast into Timespan

John Yorke

Jul 29, 2016, 4:02:51 AM7/29/16
to Lucee
I have a test environment I upgraded to Lucee 5.0 and in that environment code that has always worked in the past now has an error.

java.lang.String cannot be cast to lucee.runtime.type.dt.TimeSpan

The code that errors out is:

<cfcache action="CLIENTCACHE" timespan="7">

This should indicate 7 days of caching but the "7" is now not converted into TimeSpan.   It seems like it is related to LDEV-875.

Thanks,
John.

Joseph Gooch

Jul 29, 2016, 9:26:49 AM7/29/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I believe that's the bug that Micha fixed in the Lucee Deep Dive session at Dev Objective.

Fixed in 5.0.1.12 and later.

-G

--
Get 10% off of the regular price for this years CFCamp in Munich, Germany (Oct. 20th & 21st) with the Lucee discount code Lucee@cfcamp. 189€ instead of 210€. Visit https://ti.to/cfcamp/cfcamp-2016/discount/Lucee@cfcamp
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/lucee/b3295fad-6dbe-429c-b647-5ff2337369de%40googlegroups.com.