Slack channel for CFML / Lucee users

Adam Cameron

Jun 27, 2015, 2:19:29 PM6/27/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
G'day:
Hopefully this doesn't count as spam or self-promotion, as I am just delivering the message:

TL;DR:

If you're a CFML dev of any stripe, get yerself over there. There's separate sub-channels for ColdFusion and Lucee (and FW/1), and - trust me - it's the most expedient way of a) getting help with CFML issues; b) networking with other CFML community members. If yer a CFML dev you should be wanting to do both of those things.

Hopefully see you there.

--
Adam

Michael van Leest

Jun 27, 2015, 3:14:04 PM6/27/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Registering now and tweeted. Thanks for posting it here :-)

Sent from Gmail Mobile