Path mapping in Tomcat

Michael Hnat

May 21, 2015, 3:21:12 PM5/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've written an application for a customer running only with the express version (one man show, no need for a webserver).

I'm using some mappings. Configured in the webadmin or application.cfc works fine for cfm files. But also images and css are in a subdirectory with a mapping.

The problem is: The images and stylesheet can't be found because the mapping path is not found for the static files.

I'm sure I can tell Tomcat to serve also the static files via a mapping, but I can't find any documentation for Tomcat how to do this.

Has someone has a hint for me where to do the setting in Tomcat?

Thanks!
Michi

Igal @ Lucee.org

May 21, 2015, 3:24:01 PM5/21/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
use Tomcat's DefaultServlet:
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/default-servlet.html

note that the filenames are CaSe sensitive even on Windows.

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org