application level scheduled tasks

Nando Breiter

Feb 4, 2015, 4:45:05 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Does Lucee have application level tasks like ACF 10/11 that specify an event handler rather than a URL? The references I'm looking at for ACF are:

and

Ray's example looks like this:

cfschedule(action="update", task="FirstTask", mode="application",
interval="daily", eventHandler="tests.scheduletests.one.taskrunner",
startDate="1/1/1900", starttime="13:00" );

A secondary question, I was looking for Lucee docs in the Admin panel to try and figure this out for myself, but don't find them. Are they still available there like they were in Railo?

Thanks,

Nando

Aria Media Sagl
Via Rompada 40
6987 Caslano
Switzerland

+41 (0)91 600 9601
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia

Robert Zehnder

Feb 4, 2015, 5:01:29 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Don't know if this is what you are looking for but you can go to <server>/lucee/doc for docs.

Nando Breiter

Feb 4, 2015, 5:08:32 PM2/4/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Ok, on the docs url. Is there still a link somewhere in the admin panel?

Michael Offner

Feb 5, 2015, 2:28:37 AM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
There is also a gateway named "task" in Lucee, maybe check that one out...
The reference is at /lucee/doc.cfm (waiting for design improvement ;-) )
This info is also in the wiki entry page...
Micha