New release!

Michael Offner

Feb 5, 2015, 3:26:42 PM2/5/15
to lucee
Hi,

We’ve had a lot of feedback through a variety of channels over the past few days which has meant we’ve been burning the candle and have our first update ready!

We are still working to sort some stuff out.

- we will improve the Express version, that it is really a "just run" in every case
- we are still working on the installers (coming soon)

sadly we have also encountered a bug which brings some unwelcome news!

We have a new update ready, but we had to do some smaller adjustments in the loader which currently makes it impossible to update your version within the admin.

We tried to work around this but in the end, it was not possible.

So just this once you need to update manually, apologies, luckily that is very simple:

1. download the "lucee.jar" from here: https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/downloads
2. stop Lucee
3. replace the existing lucee.jar, with the one you just downloaded
4. start Lucee

Here are the tickets we closed:
[ #88 ] Admin Settings Export: extra equals sign in mappings statements
[ #80 ] Verify Providers: key [VALIDURLS] doesn't exist (existing keys:ROWS,URLS)
[ #76 ] ContentBox with Lucee
[ #21 ] Error when migrating if EHCache is defined
[ #15 ] Mura/ORM reload error after upgrade from Railo
[ #14 ] Layout.cfc is looking for railo.core.ajax.AjaxBinder
[ #13 ] Debugging settings issue
[ #11 ] missing IEventHandler Interface

Sorry again, for the inconvenience, we will publish the update process in our Wiki as well.

Micha

Sean Corfield

Feb 5, 2015, 3:41:14 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I see https://bitbucket.org/lucee/lucee/issue/4/cfhtmlhead-does-not-work is marked resolved (and I saw it was fixed on master) but it is not on the list of closed tickets. Is it in this new build?

Sean

Michael Offner

Feb 5, 2015, 3:54:57 PM2/5/15
to lucee
that was already solved with version 4.5.0.042...
we will hopefully soon have the full jira version, that will makes it easier to follow the release cycle.
(and yes we will migrate the existing tickets ;-) )
Micha

Sean Corfield

Feb 5, 2015, 3:57:05 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 5, 2015, at 12:54 PM, Michael Offner <mic...@lucee.org> wrote:
> that was already solved with version 4.5.0.042…

Thanks!

Sean Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."

AJ Mercer

Feb 5, 2015, 6:54:03 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
How about a link to JUST download lucee.jar rather that all of them?

Michael Sprague

Feb 5, 2015, 7:20:42 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Already there, about the 4th or 5th item in the list. Shows just as lucee.jar on that downloads page.

Mike

denstar

Feb 5, 2015, 7:34:53 PM2/5/15
to lucee
It would be swell if somebody could come up with an ajaxy (do we still call it ajax? ;]) downloads section... we're about to get more options.  :)

-den

AJ Mercer

Feb 5, 2015, 8:10:03 PM2/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com