cfc based custom tags (railo blog posts)

AJ Mercer

May 30, 2015, 2:28:26 AM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Adam Cameron

May 30, 2015, 2:44:57 AM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
The first example (redden.cfm) I include in this blog article (http://blog.adamcameron.me/2014/08/railo-cfc-based-custom-tags.html) still works on Lucee 5. Including with both files refactored to be .lucee files.

The Railo / Lucee implementation of CFC-based custom tags is still hamstrung by the issue I detail here though: http://stackoverflow.com/q/28578628/894061

I thrashed this out - rather unsatisfactorily - on the "special members" forum, but the best reaction I got was "whoever would want to do that?" and "that's bad OO". This reminds me... I meant to write up my experiences about that.

Anyway, bottom line: the concept works as well as it did on Railo, on Lucee. It's still incomplete and not really enterprise-quality IMO though.

--
Adam

Michael Offner

May 30, 2015, 8:06:55 AM5/30/15