Using Java 8 with Lucee 4.5.2.018

Rolf Sünnen

May 3, 2016, 10:50:51 AM5/3/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
in fact that Java 8 doesn't support Thread.stop cfhttp timeout doesn't work with Lucee 4.5.2.018.
Is it still recommended to use Java 7 with Lucee 4.5.2.018? Or ist there any other way to use Lucee 4.5.2.018 and Java 8?

Thanks,
Rolf

Andrew Dixon

May 3, 2016, 11:18:19 AM5/3/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
This issue was fixed back in 4.5.1.010:

However there is a comment from Mark Drew a couple of weeks ago enquiring about as well. Let me check for you.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Rolf S

May 3, 2016, 1:52:47 PM5/3/16
to Lucee

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016 17:18:19 UTC+2 schrieb Andrew Dixon:
However there is a comment from Mark Drew a couple of weeks ago enquiring about as well. Let me check for you.

Thx so much!