cURL issue with pivottracker?

Phillip Vector

Jun 6, 2016, 5:25:21 PM6/6/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
So.. Is there something with lucee and cfhttp that is causing it to malform headers or something?

<cfhttpparam name="X-TrackerToken" type="header" value="X-TrackerToken: #BugTrackerToken#">
<cfhttpparam name="Content-Type" type="header" value="Content-Type: application/json">
</cfhttp>

I have confirmed the variables are correct. But I keep getting back a "The authorization is wrong" and the tech support is saying they aren't getting the error.

Anyone know why this might be happening?

Jedihomer Townend

Jun 6, 2016, 6:06:08 PM6/6/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
You only need the name in the name and the value in the value... so try...

<cfhttpparam name="X-TrackerToken" type="header" value="#BugTrackerToken#">
<cfhttpparam name="Content-Type" type="header" value="application/json">
</cfhttp>

HTH

--
Win a ticket to dev.objective from Lucee via Twitter, see http://bit.ly/1UbTMWj for details, good luck and see you there...

Phillip Vector

Jun 6, 2016, 6:11:18 PM6/6/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I could have SWORN I tried that, but it's working. Thank you very much. :)