Lucee on Floss Weekly

John Bliss

May 28, 2015, 7:49:14 AM5/28/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Brian Meloche

May 28, 2015, 10:40:10 AM5/28/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I listened to that on the way home last night. Hearing Gert on FLOSS Weekly was something I had waited to hear for years! :-)

I am curious to see whether the project gets a bit of an interest spike as a result. I hope so.

Sincerely,

Brian Meloche
@brianjmeloche

Producer/Co-host of The Walking Dead Talkthrough
Follow us on Twitter: @WalkingDeadGSM

Mark Drew

May 29, 2015, 5:42:59 AM5/29/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
It would be great to see Lucee download stats!

Brad Wood

May 29, 2015, 5:01:44 PM5/29/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Mark, total download counts are visible on the BitBucket download page:

Thanks!

~Brad

Mark Drew

May 30, 2015, 9:00:26 AM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Cheers sah! I was all on mobile so didn't look for the downloads page.

Would be good to scrape that over time to see increase or if the FOSS podcast increased downloads.

MD