Lucee 5.1 (beta) now available

Andrew Dixon

Jun 15, 2016, 3:39:07 PM6/15/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Lucee Association Switzerland is proud to announce the release of Lucee 5.1 (beta), available for testing, details on the blog:

Kind regards,

Andrew

Rory Laitila

Jun 15, 2016, 4:11:18 PM6/15/16
to Lucee
Great patch list! Its nice to see 5 getting hardened so quickly.

Nando Breiter

Jun 15, 2016, 5:46:16 PM6/15/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the news. Some feedback regarding LDEV-861, tho'. The ticket should be reopened because the issue isn't actually fixed. Sean left a few comments in the ticket indicating that it didn't work, but it seems Micha missed them.

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia

--
Win a ticket to dev.objective from Lucee via Twitter, see http://bit.ly/1UbTMWj for details, good luck and see you there...

Andrew Dixon

Jun 15, 2016, 5:51:15 PM6/15/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nando,

Thanks, I'm here at devObjective with him this week, so I will give him a kick.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Nando Breiter

Jun 15, 2016, 6:37:53 PM6/15/16
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Well, a gentle nudge will do just fine :-)

Aria Media Sagl
+41 (0)76 303 4477 cell
skype: ariamedia