Lucee health port

Brian Besthorne

Nov 16, 2015, 10:50:38 AM11/16/15
to Lucee
I am running Lucee on Windows boxes that are load balanced behind a hardware load balancer.  The load balancer need s URL to perform a health check in order to take a server that is down out of rotation.  Currently if I use a website over port 80 I will get the IIS error if Lucee is down which the load balancer takes as a response.  Is there a health check port for Lucee?  I need a URL that won't come back at all if Lucee is down.

Andrew Dixon

Nov 16, 2015, 11:10:48 AM11/16/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
If you are using Tomcat (and I assume other servlet engines) you can connect directly to it via it's http port, which you should find in the server settings, for Tomcat this would be in server.xml and is normally 8080 or 8888.

Kind regards,

Andrew

--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Brian Besthorne

Nov 16, 2015, 11:26:31 AM11/16/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
That works well, thank you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lucee" group.