Lucee 5 - Admin Extension?

Scott Smith

Aug 5, 2015, 2:26:18 PM8/5/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I am sure I am not interpreting something correctly here, but can anyone clarify what is being referred to here?

I looked through the notes about 5 and did not see anything about an "admin extension".  Thanks in advance.

-Scott

Michael Offner

Aug 7, 2015, 2:59:21 AM8/7/15
to lucee
Yes in Lucee 5 the admin is an extension, mean you can uninstall it if you don't use it.
If you need it again, you can install it in different ways:
- in your code
- drop the admin extension file to the deploy folder
- add the admin extension to the start parameter of Lucee and restart
a documentation about this will follow.

does this answer your question?
Micha

--