Member Signup

Seth Johnson

May 30, 2015, 9:13:01 AM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I tried to sign up as a supporting member on the Lucee site several times and I keep getting an invalid credit card error.  I tried multiple cards and none worked.  I then tried the straight donation form, and still the same issue.  I would like to donate/support Lucee, please let me know how.

Thanks!

Seth

Paul Klinkenberg

May 30, 2015, 1:48:19 PM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Just mail us the card numbers and verification codes in question, and we'll work matters out.

Hahahaha, just kiddin' :)
All I can/should say, is that I signed up 2 days ago, and everything worked fine for me, including the creditcard form.

Kind regards,

Paul Klinkenberg

Andrew Dixon

May 30, 2015, 2:43:55 PM5/30/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Seth,

I'll let Micha know, just incase he's not watching the forum at the moment and get it sorted.

Kind regards,

Andrew

Jean Moniatte

Jun 1, 2015, 4:30:46 AM6/1/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the same issue. I tried at the time Lucee started and tried again just now and I keep getting the "Your credit card was declined". The card is valid, it is used for of a number of other services without issues.

Not sure what fraud control you have activated, but if it is of any help, I am trying to use a US based credit card from an IP located in France.

Thanks,
Jean
--
Jean Moniatte
UGAL

Michael Offner

Jun 3, 2015, 1:21:24 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
I'm really sorry about this, in both cases the credit card was declined by stripe, I will contact them and ask if they have more info as I see in the stripe front end. In stripe I only see that the card was declined.

Micha

Mark Drew

Jun 3, 2015, 1:34:29 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Micha

I think there might have been issues with Stripe generally as it declined some transactions from a client of mine too, which worked fine with Paypal.  Not sure if anyone else got this but it did seem to coincide.

Regards

Mark Drew

develop • deploy • deliver
http://charliemikedelta.com

Seth Johnson

Jun 3, 2015, 5:37:16 PM6/3/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com

Seth Johnson

Jun 12, 2015, 4:55:08 PM6/12/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Still declining my card.  Any update on this?

Michael Offner

Jun 13, 2015, 1:52:49 AM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay, I contacted stripe for this but the was not coming back to me.

We are still in process to register Lucee as an non profit with PayPal, this was stalled because we already had stripe, but we will do that now as an alternative. I keep you posted.

Micha

Nando Breiter

Jun 13, 2015, 3:33:15 PM6/13/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Braintree might be a good solution as well:

      2,9% + Fr ,40 per transaction after your first CHF50,000.

Aria Media Sagl
Via Rompada 40
6987 Caslano
Switzerland