Custom tags in subdirectories

Max Spicer

Nov 26, 2015, 4:52:06 AM11/26/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

With Coldfusion 9, I can create custom tags in subdirectories of my custom tags path. The documentation says "You can create subdirectories to organize custom tags. ColdFusion searches recursively for the Custom Tags directory, stepping down through any existing subdirectories until the custom tag is found." http://help.adobe.com/en_US/ColdFusion/9.0/Developing/WSc3ff6d0ea77859461172e0811cbec0b2e1-7fff.html#WSA7B38992-DDA7-421c-909E-79231A819E92

This does not seem to be the case with Lucee. If I create a sub-directory within a directory that is in my custom tags path and place a tag there, Lucee does not find it.

Is this a bug, or a known difference between Lucee and CF, or am I doing something wrong? Could someone point me at any documentation for how Lucee finds custom tags?

Thanks,

Max Spicer

Mark Drew

Nov 26, 2015, 5:11:50 AM11/26/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked the settings in the administrator?

Mark Drew
- Sent by typing with my thumbs.
--
Love Lucee? Become a supporter and be part of the Lucee project today! - http://lucee.org/supporters/become-a-supporter.html

Adam Cameron

Nov 26, 2015, 5:12:29 AM11/26/15
to Lucee

Max Spicer

Nov 26, 2015, 5:14:43 AM11/26/15
to lu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Mark and Adam. I didn't know about that setting and that documentation was exactly what I was looking for!

Max